Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Feel free to comment on my posts and don't forget to follow me! I hope you enjoy! :)

Welcome!

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Tiffany Fey and I am 21 years old. I am majoring in Elementary/ Early Childhood/ Special Education and am currently a sophomore/junior at the University of South Alabama. My passion lies in teaching. I love kids and I cannot wait until I am a teacher! I am counting down the days until I can have a classroom I can call my own. ;)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Summary Post of C4K #1, 2, & 3

I really enjoyed commenting on all the Kid's blogs that I commented on! It was really great to read actual blog posts of real children. Ha. I especially liked the fact that they were from different parts of the country/world! Here is my summary of what they posted on their blogs and the comments I left for them:....

C4K
The first student's post that I commented on was a student named Lucy A. in 4th grade at Crozet. This was her blog post:

"Noa: A good friend
January 26, 2011 ~ 4 Comments  
Hopefully Noa won’t type  on this blog like Vera did  , wait?! Why did  just type that she’s not here. Noa is another of my friends .Vera gives me checkups too but they were Noa’s idea. The check ups will come later in the blog, okay back to Noa. She has  the cutest dog in the world his name is Snowy If you know Noa well you will know him too. Noa is a pretty good at pranking me like one time she wrote on my desk look at V-V (Vera’s nickname) I had brought this Ice punch thing
that when you flick the switch it pops in your face that is exactly what they did to me. I need some time to think about to type next so by for now. Now Noa is here and is asking to type a little  on my blog here Noa,okay Noa is not typing  now because we left the lab and now she is not sitting next to me. Noa and I have the same problem crazy little sisters(see Eleanor my little sister). Noa and I only thank our sisters for a few things , like meeting each other Eleanor and Michael made friends in preschool,and when they had a play date Noa and I met and made friends.  That is all that I an going to type about for now."
And here is my response to Lucy A.'s blog post:

"Hello Lucy A.,
My name is Tiffany Fey and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education so I can be a teacher one day and I am in a class called EDM 310 right now which is about Education in Media. One of my assignments is to comment on your blog! The first thing I noticed about your blog post is that it is very colorful and pretty! You did a very good job changing the color of the font. I think it is great that you have such a good friend like Noa, you both seem to have a lot in common. We both have something in common as well, I have a little sister too, but we are not little anymore so we get along now that we are both older. One day you and your sister will be best friends, so don’t worry if she gets on your nerves too much! I enjoyed reading your blog and I hope you continue to post great posts like this one! If you would like to see my blog just click here . Keep up the good work!
Sincerely,
Tiffany Fey"
The second student's blog post that I commented on was a student in Mr. St. Pierre's class named Subika. Here is their blog post:

"My Annoying Cousin
February 4, 2011 ~ 1 Comment      
Do you have an annoying cousin that annoys you so much and you just feel like,that’s it,I am officially done.Well don’t even get me started.When I went to Canada where my cousin lives and Pakistan which his family came to too,ever single day he annoyed me like 50 times each day.And my other cousin keeps on copying me!She has to do everything I do.To some people,they like it but at one point you hate it.Know when I show him things on skype,he has to get it too!"
And here is my comment:

"Hi Subika!
My name is Tiffany Fey and I am a Junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. I am in a class called Education in Media and one of my assignments is to comment on your blog. I am sorry your cousin bothers you so much! I get along with all of my cousins, but my little brother does get on my nerves A LOT! He is always wanting to come in my room and use my computer. But it has gotten a lot better since we have gotten older, so hopefully you and your cousin will get along better as you both get older. Keep up the good work with your writing! If you would like to see my blog, you can click Here.
Sincerely,
Tiffany Fey"
The third student was a fifth year student at Pt. England School in Auckland, NZ named Taamai Ataahua. Here is her blog post:

"Welcome to 2011

Taamai is now in year 5, with her own blog.
Click here to see her work from year 4.
Here is my comment I left for her:

"Hi Taamai!

My name is Tiffany Fey and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education and one of the classes I have to take this semester is called EDM 310, or Education in Media. One of my assignments for this class is to comment on your blog. It is really great that you are able to have your own blog now that you are in year 5! I know that must be very exciting. I just recently made my own blog for my EDM 310 class and I was very excited when I saw how much you are able to customize your personal blog page. I hope you are enjoying your blog as much as I enjoy mine, it is a great way to talk about educational topics. If you would like to see my blog just click Here. Keep up the good work in your classes!

Sincerely,
Tiffany Fey"
All of the kids did a really great job on their blog posts and I am looking forward to reading more kid's blogs and commenting on them!



No comments:

Post a Comment