Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Feel free to comment on my posts and don't forget to follow me! I hope you enjoy! :)

Welcome!

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Tiffany Fey and I am 21 years old. I am majoring in Elementary/ Early Childhood/ Special Education and am currently a sophomore/junior at the University of South Alabama. My passion lies in teaching. I love kids and I cannot wait until I am a teacher! I am counting down the days until I can have a classroom I can call my own. ;)

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Creating Music

I would love to get my students to do something like this in the classroom. I could let them pick anything that makes a noise they like and we could all make a song with our unique "instruments".

Sampled Room from Mateusz Zdziebko on Vimeo.


2 comments:

  1. Wonnderful! where did you find this? I love it! Definatley a great techers tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whitney!
    I found this when I was "Stumbling". Have you ever heard of the "Stumble Upon" toolbar? It's a toolbar you can install and you pick your favorite topics of things to search for on the web, and every time you push the stumble button you will "Stumble Upon" a new website. It's really cool! You should check it out sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete