Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Feel free to comment on my posts and don't forget to follow me! I hope you enjoy! :)

Welcome!

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Tiffany Fey and I am 21 years old. I am majoring in Elementary/ Early Childhood/ Special Education and am currently a sophomore/junior at the University of South Alabama. My passion lies in teaching. I love kids and I cannot wait until I am a teacher! I am counting down the days until I can have a classroom I can call my own. ;)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Blog Post #13

The Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX) is a very useful tool for teachers in the classroom. The website has links to Courses of Study, Lesson Plans, Professional Learning, and many others that can help teachers easily set up their curriculum for their classroom. Teachers can make an account on the ALEX website and this will allow them to have their own Personal Workspace in which they can create, save, and edit lesson plans that they want to use. This keeps teacher’s lesson plans in one spot and it also allows teachers to share lesson plans with other teachers.

I think that I would be able to use ALEX when I become a teacher and I also think it will be very helpful. Not only will I have access to “already made” lesson plans, I will also be able to make my own in a place that I can easily access from my home computer as well. ALEX will also allow me to view courses of study for individual grade levels and different subjects in each grade level. ALEX will be a very useful tool that I will use to the fullest of its potential.
ALEX Logo
  

No comments:

Post a Comment