Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Feel free to comment on my posts and don't forget to follow me! I hope you enjoy! :)

Welcome!

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Tiffany Fey and I am 21 years old. I am majoring in Elementary/ Early Childhood/ Special Education and am currently a sophomore/junior at the University of South Alabama. My passion lies in teaching. I love kids and I cannot wait until I am a teacher! I am counting down the days until I can have a classroom I can call my own. ;)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

C4K Summary #2

Kids around the world
C4K's #4-6!

The first Kid’s Blog that I posted on was Gabriel from Pt. England School. Here is his blog post:

Pt. England School:

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Seed
One day from out of the sky dropped one seed right in the middle of the chafer and scarab beetles boundary. So no one could claim the seed was theirs. So then the two kings decided, " we would have to have war then." So the two tribes prepared for war for 3 years straight. But what they did not realise was when they were preparing for war, the seed grew into a cherry tree and spread over both tribes lands. So from then on, both tribes lived happily ever after and shared the cherry tree which grew right on their boundary. The End.
Posted by Room 17 Student at 10:54 AM

Here is my response to his post:

Tiffany Fey said...
Hi Gabriel!
My name is Tiffany Fey and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education and I am taking a class this semester called EDM 310, or Education in Media. One of my assignments is to comment on one of your blog posts. I really enjoyed reading your blog post, Gabriel, it is a great story and I love that it had a happy ending, I was hoping it would! You are a very good writer and you should definitely continue writing stories and sharing them on your blog. I also noticed in your "About Me" that you want to be a builder to give shelter to old people one day. I think that is such a nice thing to do and it is very selfless, so don't lose sight of that goal! I enjoyed reading your blog and I hope you continue to post great writing like this story. If you would like to see my blog you can click Here. Keep up the good work!
Sincerely,
Tiffany Fey

Here is the link to his blog post:

The next Kid’s blog I commented on was Kezia, a year 8 student at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ. Here is her blog post:

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tamaki Tech
Yesterday was the first day of tech for 2011. It was also the first time our year 7's. Every Mondays from now our year 7 and 8 student's from pt England school walk down to Tamaki college for Tech. At Tech there are many different subjects such as food tech, electronics, science, wood tech and graphics.

My group was in graphics first. Our teacher was Ms Ferguson. In class we learnt about rendering colour's and also how to make something look 3D. We had to draw a cube and colour it in. One side dark another lighter and the last side lighter than the medium colour. We did this so that the cube will look 3D.
Posted by Room 21 PES at 9:50 AM

Here is my comment on her post:

Tiffany Fey said...
Hi Kezia,
My name is Tiffany Fey. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, majoring in Elementary Education. This semester I am taking a class called EDM 310, or Education in Media, and one of my assignments is to comment on your blog post. I think it is really great that you and your classmates are able to go to tech classes! I bet the classes are a great opportunity for you to get some experience in different types of careers you could hold in the future. When I was in grade school I was not able to do anything like this, but I really wish I had been able too! You should take every chance you can get to experience different types of activities like these, that way when you graduate and decide to go to college, you will already have an idea of what you might want to do. Keep up the good work on your blog! If you would like to see my blog you can click Here.
Sincerely,
Tiffany Fey

Here is the link to her blog post:

The next Kid’s blog I commented on was a student named Grace in Ms. Engelhard's Class. Here is her blog post:

Grace's Blog

Hicky Uppy
March 11, 2011     
Hicky and Uppy
didn’t do anything
they just Hicked and Upped
Hiccup! Hiccup!
Then Hicky and Uppy
Took a spoon
and filled it with sugar and oil
and Hicky and Uppy
Changed and were named
Throwy and Uppy
and then they became one
and called himself
Puke

Here is my comment on her post:

Tiffany Fey
March 23, 2011 at 9:49 PM
Hi Grace!
My name is Tiffany Fey and I am an Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama. I am taking a class this semester called EDM 310 or Education in Media and one of my assignments is to comment on your blog. I really enjoyed your poem! It is very creative and unique. I noticed you said that you were inspired by Shel Silverstein. I love Shel Silverstein’s books and have been reading them since I was a little girl. I think the best part of his poems is how he writes in his own unique way that no one else has done before. I hope you continue writing, because your writing is excellent. Thank you for sharing your poem. Keep up the good work! If you would like to see my blog you can click Here. :)
Sincerely,
Tiffany Fey

Here is the link to her blog post:
http://kidblog.org/MsEngelhardsClass/Grace453/hicky-uppy/”>Grace>

1 comment: