Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Feel free to comment on my posts and don't forget to follow me! I hope you enjoy! :)

Welcome!

About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Tiffany Fey and I am 21 years old. I am majoring in Elementary/ Early Childhood/ Special Education and am currently a sophomore/junior at the University of South Alabama. My passion lies in teaching. I love kids and I cannot wait until I am a teacher! I am counting down the days until I can have a classroom I can call my own. ;)

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Project #16

2 comments:

  1. Well done. I especially liked the use of color and also black and white. An intended metaphor I presume.

    What was Dr. Juarez's reaction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr. Strange! The color use certainly was a metaphor. :) Dr. Juarez loved it! She was thrilled with how well it turned out and she really liked the song I picked.

    ReplyDelete